Tuesday, 10 February 2009

We've been trying to get her giggles on camera for a week or so, and we finally succeeded....


This is just cute. The bobbing head is particularly entertaining :)


Check out my cute outfit that my auntie lailee gave me...bringing a little sunshine to February in England!


On the count of 3...moms, look at the camera and babies, look away distracted! 1...2....3... 

Thomas and Zoë...aka, big T and little Z

Mmmm, teething begins! I love the feet sticking straight out on this one :)

Hangin' with her bud :)

Zoë's first real snow day...
Check out the snowball I'm 'holding' and my socks on my hands b/c I don't have gloves! 


Staring at her feet :)

1 comment:

Julie Wolfe said...

Aubrey still hasn't laughed. She has the biggest smiles like a laugh is about to burst out and it hasn't. Well, she kind of did over the weekend; but i haven't been able to get her to since.