Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Eating, growing & splashing

Zoë is 5 and a half months and has been showing signs 
of being ready to start eating some solid foods. So 
about a week ago, we started giving her baby rice 
cereal to get her used to the idea. She seems to be 
liking it, so today we introduced sweet potatoes. 
There are a couple of videos below to capture these
"firsts" and some pictures too.

Today, I took her to the "baby clinic" which is offered
twice per month at our local dr's office to get her
weighed, measured, etc. She weighed in at just
under 16 pounds and measured about 27.5 inches
long.

I've also posted a cute video that Ryan took to-
night during Zoë's bath time, when she discovered
the fun of splashing. I was soaked by the end of it
but it was really cute to see her reaction as the
water went everywhere.

We love you and miss you all...and will hopefully be 
home in less than 5 months!
















No comments: